Pages

Saturday 25 April 2015

Loose Layers


Dress - H&M
Shirt - Blitz London
Necklace - Black Tied

I've been really undecided whether to post this outfit or not, sometimes I like it and then I don't. It was something I chucked on this week for college but I thought showing how I layered up a maxi might be useful for the Summer?  It was still fairly warm but there was more of chill in the air so I added some layers. This shirt it just my favourite it is so baggy and has a load of rips in but I like it, it has character and a past. I think that is kinda cool. The jacket as I've mentioned before it was my bargain £1 charity shop find. I wanted to keep the maxi dress casual as it is a little revealing on the chesticales, so the loose layers and converse were a winner. As for the necklace it is one of my favourites in my vast collection. I go through stages of just wearing the same jewellery on repeat, then I'll mix it up and wear that on repeat. That happened with this necklace, since wearing it with this outfit it has barely left my neck, I even slept in it as I was so shattered I forgot I had it on! 

13 comments:

  1. You look really cool !
    Love that idea with the layers !
    xoxo,

    http://atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous outfit! love your hair colour too

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your outfit Charlotte! I was also wondering whether the dress is warm enough to consider layering in winter, thanks a bunch! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! Ermm it depends on how cold it is but generally I'd say probably not xx

      Delete
  5. Love that style! Great layering!

    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete

  6. most health benefit, you can additionally use rosemary in aggregate with other natural oils. Massaging with rosemary oil is one a number of the herbal remedies for treating pressure. http://testoupmaxfacts.com/ion-z/

    ReplyDelete
  7. requirements) and start acting like public health representatives. They need to recognize that it's in the public's interest to steer individuals on a path to safer and healthier habits. Scientific research proves making these changes can save thousands of lives on a daily basis.
    http://testoupmaxfacts.com/legendary-beard/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Let me share some good stuff with you on your beautiful blogs I was able to purchase a property with help from Mr Pedro and his loan company team were quick to respond and since this was my first time getting a loan to buy a property , he was able to help me walk through the loan process. It was a great experience working with a good and kind loan lender. I hope you know very well if you are looking for a loan to purchase a property or funding business purposes then this message is for you will be able to help you with such a process here his details Email Address: pedroloanss@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete