Pages

Friday 27 February 2015

February Favourites

Tangle Brush - eBay 
Hair Oil - Got2B
Sunglasses - ASOS
Matte Lipstick - Maybelline
Pom Pom Keyring - POHm Poms

I've had a few new products shimmy into my life this month. The first two being hair care, due to my new lilac locks my hair is feeling a little sorry for its self. We had to bleach my hair a couple of times to rid the green I had previous, my hair took it much better than I thought but it definitely is damaged. This brush has been helping me to actually tame my hair, I used to brush my hair only before I washed it, now I brush it every night. My hair is quite fine and tends to just be limp and flat so brushing it didn't help this but now I've never know this brushing commitment before. This oil is an inexpensive version of something like a Moroccan oil, it smells so wonderful and just makes my hair feel less dry. I pop a couple of pumps of this oil goodness into my hair, before slaying the dragon that is my messy hair. I go from Worzel Gummidge to... well a more tamed, lilac  Worzel Gummidge. 
 These sunglasses were a spontaneous Boxing Day purchase, and for once a good spontaneous purchase. I know it seems mad to buy sunglasses in Winter, but as a new driver I've learnt sunglasses are essential. The sun will burst out from behind the clouds when you are driving along at the most inconvenient times. I love the blue reflective lenses, although with these sunglasses and my boy racer fiesta I do look a strange sight. But I can't wait to wear them this Summer and for festivals, they are so shiny in the sun!
Kylie Jenner, if you don't know that name you must have been hiding under a rock, she is everywhere! This Maybelline lipstick is the perfect shade for that Kylie Jenner look, minus the plump lips. It is a creamy lipstick pencil and has a matte finish. It is perfect to chuck on your lips and the small lip crayon is easy to throw in your handbag, a nice and easy lipstick for someone like me who is rubbish with make up. You can see how well loved mine has been. 
 Lastly this lovely, lilac, fluffy pom pom keyring, from a local business POHm Poms. It is a really cute, so fluffy and it matches my hair, I mean my life is now complete right?!  Firstly it has been great to help me find my keys in the black hole that is my bag. Also I love it because when I get into my boy racer, pimped out fiesta and I'm there with my lilac fluffy keys. It is brilliant! I've seen people using these pom poms on there belt loops and handbags for a touch of fun to their outfit. I think it this little fluff ball would be awesome to add a little nostalgia of my childhood to my all black outfits, so keep an eye out for that. 

5 comments:

  1. I was weirdly thrilled at your Worzel Gummidge reference because whenever my hair is a nightmare, that's my first comparison and my friends are like 'WHO IS THAT???' hahaha!
    I love those sunglasses and the pom pom keyring!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm exactly the same, people are like WHAT?! haha glad you appreciated it!
      x

      Delete
  2. Great post! I love the pom pom keyring sooo much haha xx

    www.deaddsouls.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG i love this blog post, it’s amazing! I like how you've written it - it sounds so good! Definitely a new follower here! You definitely deserve more followers! Your blog is so cool, i just love the layout and design, it's really modern and sweet!

    Seen as i've followed to your blog, would you mind checking out mine? It has taken me ages to design and i just love writing on it, but i don't have much of an audience and you could help to change that! Please please please follow and check out a few of my blog posts, i would appreciate it SOOO much! If you do follow me back, I will add your blog to my ‘blogroll’ as a shoutout! Comment on one of my posts so that i know that you have seen this! xx

    Ellie xxx

    http://www.jellybeanbeauty-28.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete