Pages

Monday 19 January 2015

Asymmetric

Skirt - ASOS
Cardigan - Noisy May
Jacket - Pull & Bear
Top - Topshop
Boots - ASOS
I'm a jeans or trousers girl through and through, skirts and dresses are totally out of my comfort zone and a Summer thing for me. But I realised I hadn't mixed it up lately so I went for it and went totally out of my comfort and wore this skirt. I've had this skirt since last year and this is only the second time I've worn it. But I love it, I love the boldness of the white and the asymmetric front I just don't wear it enough. By chucking on my chunky boots and layering it up with some knitwear and leather I felt more in my comfort zone straight away! This week consists of finishing all my coursework for my deadline so bare with me and lack of posting this week. Good luck to any of you guys finishing work for your deadlines too, power through! 

9 comments:

  1. Great look!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice stylish jacket.i am following your blog, please follow back. http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG your hair!!!!!!!!!!!! <3

    Kind regards,
    www.loyaltofashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this outfit!! the way you layer is so cool and your skirt is so cute!! x

    //Ania, nurinek.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete