Pages

Monday 22 December 2014

Tattooed, Doodle Ladies




T-shirt - Ella Masters
Jeans - Gap
Necklace - eBay
Shoes - Converse

With studying Graphics at college I've become really interested in illustration and realised I'm not so bad at it. But it also means I get to research other wonderful illustrators and one I already knew and loved is Ella Masters. I love her tattooed, doodle beard men and now I love her tattooed, doodle ladies too. I already have her 'Big pop' tee and in her Black Friday sale invested in the lady version. This post isn't sponsored I just think she is a wonderful artist and I'm just bragging about my awesome t-shirts. But be sure to check her out! Happy Monday. 

5 comments:

  1. I love it, very chic!

    www.internetlyaddicted.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this shirt & the way you wore it!! ella is so talented and such an amazing illustrator!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! My name is Tanya, I’m a blogger from Ukraine. My blog URL is http://www.silkandsatins.com/ https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/13227191 I do love your style and looks! Mind following each other via bloglovin??

    Hugs ☺

    ReplyDelete