Pages

Monday 1 December 2014

Smart and Sporty

Skirt - ASOS (similar)
Blazer - Monki (similar)`
Bar necklace - ASOS

This entire outfit is pretty much all from ASOS, can you tell they are my favourite store? I bought this awesome sale sweatshirt and I wore it once and didn't like the elastic bottom, it sort of made it puff up and with being a short ass it wasn't that flattering. Out came the scissors so I just chopped along the jumper, now it is kinda cropped and will look great layered over dresses but still look awesome with jeans. This oversized blazer is an absolute staple in my wardrobe and looks great with everything to add a chic touch to a casual/sporty outfit. 

9 comments:

  1. Cute outfit! Love the necklaces.

    www.internetlyaddicted.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sweater and skirt combo! xx

    Abi | abistreetx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful outfit!! i followed u please follow me back thanks!!
    wanna follow each other on instagram & bloglovin?
    http://twinladybug.blogspot.com/
    love & hugs Twinladybug!! Melbourne.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been looking for a blazer like this that is cozy enough for the Winter. Awesome post :)

    -Pow!

    www.interruptedpow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This one is a little thin but great to layer up for Winter :)

      Delete
  5. The accesories are very pretty. I really like the first 2 necklaces :)

    http:/thenextnewbie.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete