Pages

Friday 5 December 2014

Maxed Out

Blazer - Monki (similar)
Trousers - H&M
Top - New Look
Cardigan - Primark 
Scarf - Zara 

Have I mentioned I like to layer clothes? Well here is my maxed out layered look, with this cute maxi cardigan I bought from Primark a few months ago. With the trousers and cardigan being very loose and flowing I added the more fitted top and blazer so I did appear to have some shape rather than being a walking clothes horse. But I just love chucking on various lengths and shapes to create looks of texture and interest to a look for Winter. Plus it is super cosy. Have a good weekend! 

4 comments:

  1. I have a very similar scarf. It's so comfy. Love this one.

    www.thefancyfashioncastle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love your style
    xx

    www.ohheyangie.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete