Pages

Wednesday 17 December 2014

Little Black Dress






Dress - Buytshirtsonline
Jumper - ASOS
Leather Jacket - Primark
Teddy Bear Coat - New Look
Boots - eBay

I was kindly asked by BuyT-shirtsOnline if I would like to choose an item to style. They have a great, affordable selection of basic items online. I choose this simple versatile little black dress, I think it is a great piece to layer or wear alone. I love chucking jumpers over a dress, especially for Winter to layer up and I've wanted to do a post on how versatile a little black dress is. So I thought I'd show how I would wear this dress for different occasions.
I started with just a casual look, something I'd chuck on for college. Adding a jumper is a great way to wear a dress but more casually and practically for the cold weather. Plus it is great as it looks like a skirt and a jumper, so you can mix it up loads of times and no one knows it is the same dress. For a more formal occasion I'd wear the dress alone but with a leather jacket or my teddy bear coat. The leather jacket adds a sleek, fitted touch to the dress and the teddy bear style coat adds a Wintery glam look. I hope this helped anyway looking to style their LBD this Winter, and if you don't have a Little Black Dress it is a great wardrobe staple to pick up! 

1 comment:

  1. Love it! Nice look!
    Follow you!
    Follow me back?!
    ^^
    http://ann-kos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete