Pages

Sunday 7 September 2014

Pilton Party

Blazer - Monki
Leggings - Gap
T-shirt - ASOS
Shirt - Blitz
Boots - ASOS



Necklace - H&M
Ring - Regal Rose
Jumper - Thrifted
Hat - New Look

Near where I live is the Glastonbury festival site and on the first Friday of September they have a mini concert called Pilton Party. It is a great event and I went last Friday. Ella Eyre was the opening act followed by the Foals and they were incredible. Both acts sounded bloody fantastic live and it was a great night (with maybe a little to much alcohol). I had work in the day so I wore the first outfit, with the oversized blazer it was still smart but casual. I was going for lunch after and wanted to be able to go straight there so that outfit was perfect. However for Pilton Party I didn't want to get cold or ruin my blazer so I swapped it for this jumper and add a hat for extra warmth. It was an easy transitional outfit. But I'd happily wear both of them in the day depending on my mood and how lazy I was feeling. 




4 comments:

  1. I love these looks! I'm really into the oversized blazers trend and you wore it perfectly <3

    Kisses, Kali
    | Kali's inspiration board |

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love a good blazer and thank you lovely x

      Delete
  2. so jealous, that sounds like so much fun!! You look stylish and awesome as always babe xx

    The Persephone Complex

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'd really like it! Aww you are a sweetie thank you lovely xx

      Delete