Pages

Tuesday 19 August 2014

Wardrobe Staples



Ever look at your wardrobe and think 'I have nothing to wear?' Isn't it frustrating?!Well I thought I'd share my wardrobe key staple pieces to help you guys from feeling like that. I want to inspire you guys to have you own wardrobe essentials. Having your own go to, versatile items will allow you to always have an outfit you can put on and be good to go! This is always helpful if like me, you run late a lot and spend too much time in bed. I also find with the changing season trends and styles it can be expensive to constantly update your wardrobe. But by having a few wardrobe basics you can always keep them in your wardrobe and you have the base for an outfit. To update your wardrobe basics you can then simply add an on trend piece, like a floral kimono, and you’ve updated your basic to keep on trend. To see my full wardrobe staples post head over to Pretty Good Look.

6 comments:

  1. I definitely agree that everyone should have a set of basics, it makes life so much easier in the mornings!!x

    Blushhx.bligspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah especially early mornings, basics will be my go to when I'm back at college and 8am is a normal time to be awake! x

      Delete
  2. I think the exact same thing about my wardrobe every morning, even though it is packed with clothes! Loved reading this post xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Does it make you want to cry haha! I'm desperately trying to slowly update my wardrobe but I need to win the lottery. I'm glad you did lovely xxx

      Delete
  3. I love this look on you. And I also have the same problem. Having tons of clothes and still thinking: I have nothing to wear.

    Have a nice day!
    xx
    isa | My Blog: Stoer & Sexy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I think it is a female thing haha.
      You too Isabelle xx

      Delete