Pages

Thursday 7 August 2014

New Additions










Dress - H&M
Jumper - H&M
Necklace - eBay
Boots - Primark 

Here is some of the new additions to my wardrobe I bought yesterday! I love these H&M items, they were super affordable but look awesome. I bought them to wear together but I do love them separately, the jumper has this gorgeous texture which just makes me feel all snug and think of winter evenings. Can a jumper do that? The dress is just a great basic for Summer but will be great to layer up with jumpers and tights for the Winter. As for the boots, well I adore boots and these one are just perfection! I can't wait to style them with more outfits. 

4 comments:

  1. love this outfit<3

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look! Super comfortable, super lax, super stylish
    I need to take a tip from you and invest in some solids/basics so it wont be so hard to get dressed in the morning lol

    New follower :)

    http://beautytrialnerror.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely! Yeah I did a post all on my wardrobe basics you can check it out here if ya like. I always hate getting dressed in a rush in the mornings haha http://stepintomycloset.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/wardrobe-staples_19.html xx

      Delete