Pages

Friday 1 August 2014

July Favourites






Boots - ASOS
Coat - Topshop
Necklace - Black Tied
Bangle -Black Tied

I have quite a few favourites this month so thought I would do a favourites post. An obvious one if you follow my blog is my new ASOS boots. Despite the hot weather I don't want to take them off. They have the perfect amount of chunkyness. I often find with my larger feet chunky shoes sometimes just look awful in the larger sizes but these are perfect and great with dresses for a grungey vibe. Another non summer appropriate favourite is my Topshop coat that I grabbed in the sale for just £20. It is monochrome and just fits into my wardrobe perfectly. I can't wait to wear it later this year.  
My last favourites this month is my new jewellery from Black tied. I made a cheeky order and so glad I did. My pieces are quite simple but great to stack and layer up. I also have a 15% discount code for you all to use so you can grab some beautiful pieces. Just type 'STEPINTO' at the last stage of the checkout after the paypal step. You can see more of my favourites over on Pretty Good Look, where I shared more of my favourites from this month. 

2 comments: