Pages

Sunday 10 August 2014

Iced Cawfee


Erghh, it is that time again... MONDAY! I hate Monday's especially when I have work at 8 am *cries*. But I thought as a cheer up for you guys on this Monday morning I'd share my iced coffee recipe. I've posted a couple pictures of my home-made iced coffee on my Instagram and a few people have asked me how I made it. It's so simple to make so I thought I'd share it with you handsome devils. All you need is coffee, a blender, ice, milk and honey (which is optional). Firstly just make half a mug of black coffee, or however much you'd like depending on how strong you like it. Then pop your ice, coffee, milk (I use almond milk as I'm lactose intolerant) and lastly a spoonful of honey (for a healthier but sweeter taste) and blend. Simple. You now have an iced coffee to get you through the Monday morning blues. Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment