Pages

Wednesday 20 August 2014

'how to not look an ill mess'

Blazer - Monki
Scarf - Zara (old)
Jumper - H&M (similar)
Jeans - GAP
Trainers - Nike (blazers)

I've been super poorly these last few days, if you follow me on twitter you'll have seen my constant moaning. I hate being ill, not that anyone enjoys it, but I hate having to be in bed doing nothing. By the end of the day, having been inside all day I get cabin fever and go a little crazy! Anyway I was having a meal at my friends house and I just need something cosy, warm and casual to wear. For some reason in an attempt to make myself look better I straightened my hair. I think I thought maybe the idea of putting in the effort would make it all ok, that and a shovel full of make up on my face. The scarf helped to prop up my heavy, exhausted generally disgusting head. It was like having a travel pillow, it was practical but stylish. The jumper is just a go to for me. I love a big, oversized, loose jumper to snug into whether it is just cold, I'm ill or for bed it is one of my favourite things. I just added my oversized blazer to try and make myself look a little more presentable. And there you have it my 'how to not look an ill mess' outfit. Now I need some lemsip, bye!

5 comments:

  1. So fab!!
    http://the-fairest-of-them.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bloody hell wish I could look as good as you when I'm ill! Great post, you look amazing.

    www.internetlyaddicted.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Make up helped I assure you haha, thank you!

      Delete