Pages

Wednesday 6 August 2014

Firsts




Shirt - Vintage 
Shorts - eBay
Top - New Look
Jacket & Shoes - Primark 
Hat - My Dad's 

Today has been a day of firsts for me, I've been spending my money today in Bristol (which definitely isn't as first) and I'm knackered. I'm only used to shopping online, so when I actually leave the comfort of my pjs and bed to shop I get so sleepy. I had my first bubble tea today which was interesting. If you don't know what bubble tea is, like myself, it is a drink with small bubbles in the bottom which are full of juice and you pop them. It was an interesting way to drink as the bubbles just come up the straw and sort of surprise you, which personally seems like a choking hazard but maybe it just keeps you on your toes. I then had my first ever Krispy Kreme doughnut, I choose a peanut butter one. It was pretty tasty but yah know it was just a doughnut so I wasn't like overwhelmed by the deliciousness or anything. I much prefer savour food than sweet anyways. It was surprisingly hotter than expected in Bristol and i was luckily prepared for warmer weather. I'm now off the beach for a chilled evening with friends, BBQ and a few beers, perfection! 

2 comments:

  1. I really love your outfit, it's perfect for summer days!
    I have just discovered your blog and I love it so I am your new follower
    xoxo
    Thiscanbeperfect.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete