Pages

Tuesday 5 August 2014

Adorned





Top - Adorned
Cardigan - Primark
Boots - ASOS

 Today I received a lovely little parcel in the post from the lovely Adorned Duo, they were kind enough to gift me a few pieces, thank you so much! I've only recently braved it and dived into wearing crop tops and this one is a beautiful addition to my wardrobe! It has a henna, ethic print and a lovely little elephant which is just perfect. It also matches the little elephants on the anklet they gave me. I haven't owned an anklet for years and it is the perfect ankle bling (can you say bling, is that lame?). Lastly they sent me this beautiful ring, which of course fits perfectly with the rest of my huge ring collection and is adjustable which is always useful. I have large hands for a girl so adjustable rings are always great as I can swap around which finger I put them on. Head over to their ASOS boutique to adorn yourself with some treasures! 

No comments:

Post a Comment