Pages

Wednesday 21 May 2014

T-shirt Dress





Ruck sack - Primark 
Dress & Sunglasses  - eBay
T-shirt - Toast
Shoes - Nike (via Depop)

Excuse the photo quality, I had to use my iphone as I was having camera drama this morning. So I started my day of right with a big plate full of breakfast. I had pancakes, bacon and maple syrup with my friend Ellie from John Thorners Coffee Den. They were delicious, it was nice to go out for breakfast rather than lunch or dinner made my morning much better. I then came back and had some lunch with the family and went for a two hour driving lesson, in which I nearly melted in the heat. Not that you'll hear me complaining I LOVE the sun and so happy to see it return to England. As you can see I'm still loving my Nike trainers but if this glorious sun keeps shining I may have to invest in some sandals! 

8 comments:

  1. FOOD LOOKS GREAT! CUTE LOOK :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear, I’d like to say that your blog is awesome! And everything is amazing! I like your design, your photos and your style! Your outfits deserve separate attention!)

    will be happy if you find a minute to visit my blog)

    www.dianacloudlet.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a cute outfit, loving your style!

    now following you on gfc, insta and bloglovin :) xx

    http://gypsywardrobe.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww thank you lovely! I will definitely check your blog out x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photos, dear. Great post.

    ReplyDelete