Pages

Saturday 8 February 2014

the-liebster-award

Hey guys I've been nominated for the Liebster award by the lovely Lucy Earnshaw from Lucy Loves. It isn't the first time I've been nominated and you can check that out here Liebster Award. Here is a little info on the Liebster Award and what it involves; write 11 random facts, answer 11 questions sent (by whoever nominated you), nominate 11 bloggers and create 11 questions (for my nominees to answer).

Here we go.
Random Facts:
1. I can lick my elbow. It is my party trick.


2. I adore cats, I always have they are my favourite animal. I just think they are lovely!
3. I have three middle names, my full name is Charlotte Nora Lucy Cherida Smith. You try having to spell that when you're infant school.
4. I'm lactose intolerant but like a few people I've meet I can still eat cheese but the liquid forms of lactose eg. cream, milk and yoghurt are a no go zone!
5. I love reading, books are great for escapism. One of my favourite books is The Fault In Our Stars by John Green.
6. I have two tattoos and hope to get more very soon!
7. In March me and my mum are going to watch Dirty Dancing on stage.
8. I own more silver rings than I have fingers for.
9. Some of my dad's family were Spanish and that is why I have olive skin. However I've never been to Spain.
10. I'm learning to drive.
11. I like the Buddhist religion as rough guidelines for how to live my life.

Lucy's questions:
1. Plain nails or nail art? Probably plain, purely because I'm too lazy and impatient to do nail art myself. Please I like to change my nails quite a lot so for ease plain nails.

2.10 high street bags or 1 Mulberry? Corrr that's a tough one, as much as I would adore a Mulberry bag and at one point in my life I will own one, however I do like variety. I think it has to be 10 high street bags.

3. Describe the best outfit you’ve ever worn. Oh another tough one. I like a variety of styles so I change my style from day to day. I'd have to choose two from the outfits I've blogged for my more grown up look stylish look the outfit below on the left ( Tartan Lover) and for a more grungey casual outfit below right (Lunch Date).



4. Favourite TV programme and why? Sherlock currently, I got really into it over Christmas watching the box sets with Alex. Firstly I like it because the acting is superb and I love the characters chemistry and secondly for the intellect. All the episodes story lines are so well thought out and I just really enjoy watching them.

5. Why did you start blogging? I have always had an interest in fashion and clothes from as far back as I can remember. I studied textiles at school and still at college and I love to write. To create my own fashion blog as an outlet for my inspiration just seemed like a good idea. I can't imagine not having a blog now, I love it and all my gorgeous readers! Plus I've always been an avid reader of other people's blogs.

6. If you could choose 1 thing from the argos catalogue for free,what would it be and why!? A full length mirror, because I smashed the one I own and it is being held together currently with cello tape. I like this Argos mirror.

7. If you had to pick 1 nail varnish to wear for a year what brand and shade would you choose? It would be Revlon Vixen, I wear a lot of dark coloured clothing and think it would go with most of the outfits I wear.


8. What would be your ideal date? Oh I'm not very good at thinking in a cute and romantic way. But I've always wanted to go to an outdoor cinema screening, I think that would be awesome. Or maybe surfing I've always wanted to learn to surf.




9. Do you have pets? What are their names!? You know I said I love cats well I have seven, I also have two dogs. Cats; Murphy (my baby, photo below), Joe, Harvey, Sophie, Tabby, Tess and Button. Dogs; Bella and Harrison.

10. How do you store your makeup? Not very well. I have my make up bag for all my everyday make up and the rest is shoved in a draw.

11.What's the view from where you blog? Some of my messy bedroom.

My nominations are;
1. Jordane Yasmin from Bambi Legs
2. Kim Radley from Kim Radley
3. Samantha Nash from Nashbag
4. Courtney Reid from Wonder Of Dreams
5. Laura Haynes from Laura Louise Haynes
6. Signe Wright from A Classy State Of Grace
7. Kenneillia South from The Style Vow
8. Lindsey from Elegant Chaos
9. Chantelle Nelson from The Girl In The Tartan Scarf
10. Chimere Nicole from Glam4Glam
11. Simmie and Elif from Our London Wardrobe

My Questions:
1. Cats or dogs?
2. What item of clothing/footwear could you not live without?
3. Favourite photograph, either personal or from online. 
4. If you could only shop at one shop for the rest of your life, what shop would it be?
5. What is your favourite thing about blogging? 
6. If you don't do your blog for a job what is your job?
7. If you could live anywhere, where would it be and why?
8. What accessory completes most of your outfits? 
9. Candles or fairylights?
10. Sweet or savoury food?
11. One thing you hope to achieve in your life? 
 I look forward to seeing your answers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment