Pages

Friday 11 October 2013

Tartan Trousers




Finally I've invested in some tartan for this Autumn/Winter. 
I was very excited yesterday when my H&M parcel arrived as I knew my tartan was a waiting inside.
I love the tartan trend, I've been so excited to get my hands on some and what better than these lovely H&M tartan slacks. They have gold zips on the waist, you can see in one of the images above. They are very comfy, slightly baggy but a size smaller would be too fitted. I paired the trousers with my H&M slightly cropped knitted jumper. It is great for Winter as you can wear a top under the jumper, a coat and boots to make the outfit warmer. If you fancying ordering anything from H&M use the code 1304 when checkouting to take £5 off your order. 

4 comments:

  1. Love the whole outfit & adore the tartan slacks!!
    xo

    http://peekaboo-vintage.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love tartan¡ I bought some clothes this season, love it ;)

    we can follow each other ;)

    http://naifdolls.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete