Pages

Wednesday 30 October 2013

I Wear Your Granddad's Clothes







I've been trying to blog about this shirt for a little while now. However all the photos ended up being too dark, bad quality or a bit crappy. I love this shirt! I picked it up in a charity shop for just £4. It is a men's shirt and fits me with a nice baggy fit. As it is getting chilly I partnered it with my wet look leggings ( from eBay) and my eBay cut out boots. I'm also wearing my trusty cropped Primark leather jacket and my charity shop leather belt to give me some shape. 
I created the curls and volume to my hair without heat. I just wore my hair in a bun whilst I slept and then when I took it out this morning I sprayed it with Umberto Giannini Glam Hair Backcomb In A Bottle. This just adds some texture to give a messy look. 

12 comments: