Pages

Friday 20 September 2013

Illustrated t-shirt



If you don't know who the blogger Ella Masters, why not? 
She is a fantastic illustrator and recently added a few t shirts to her etsy shop. 
There is a female tattooed lady and also a male tattooed t shirt. I went for the male as I have a thing for beardy men. I think this t shirt is so effective, it looks like it has been drawn onto the t shirt rather than printed. It looks unique to anything I own or have seen available. I received numerous comments on the t shirt 'where is it from?' 'cool top' etc. For only £20 I'm chuffed. 
It is versatile, you can see above I have chosen to wear it with my River Island black tube pants. 
They are similar to disco pants but without so much sheen, making them more wearable for day time. They are also really comfy and can be dressed up to wear for a night out. I also wore my eBay boots, as mentioned in my last blog post. They are really comfy and have been keeping my feet
 dry in the rain despite them being cut out boots. 
I also wore my fluffy black Primark cardigan to keep me warm, it was £14. 

I've kept accessories to a minimum just wearing a few rings from my vast collection I now have. 
And of course my final accessory my latest wrist cuff tattoo, you can read about that here... Inky.

4 comments:

  1. Really need to order one of these tops! Absolutely love you and Ella!

    Ruby x
    rubyintherain.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cute Tee- love the drawing!

    ReplyDelete