Pages

Monday 5 August 2013

I need you!

Hi everyone, sorry for not blogging last week. I was in fact working in London.
However I have a great opportunity to share with you all that I'm really excited about.
I have entered a competition to write as a guest blogger in Inspire Magazine.
This is such an exciting and fantastic opportunity that I really don't want to miss out on.
Therefore I need your help!
 All I need you lovely people to do is like two things on facebook.
1. This image https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=429596827157365&set=a.427304110719970.1073741825.207073352743048&type=3&theater

2. This page https://www.facebook.com/inspiredmagazineuk?fref=ts.
Once you have liked both of the links above, you have voted for me to win the chance to write a piece for Inspire Magazine and it is as simple as that.
If you enjoy reading my blog then please help me with this opportunity to share
with more people my writing and inspiration.
It would mean the world to me if you could help.
Please share this with friends and family as the more votes the merrier.





I have one outfit to share with you all today, it is an
outfit I am wearing today and loving.
It is something a bit different for me it is a sporty/
boyfriend look.

My top is a baseball style t shirt with contrasting colour sleeves and netting on the shoulders. It is from Primark and was only £4. Such a bargain.

My trousers are from River Island's, Black tube pants. They are similar to the disco pants but these aren't as shiny. This makes them much easier to wear during the day, unlike the disco pants.

On my feet I'm wearing my All Star white converse. I love converse, they are so comfy and look great with such a variety of outfits.

The necklace and bobble hat I am wearing are both from Newlook. I bought the hat a few years ago and the necklace earlier this year.





A close up of the netting.
A close up of my necklace and shoulder detail on the top. 























I love this look, it is very casual but still flattering with the fitted trousers. 
The necklace adds a feminine touch and glamour to the outfit. 


























I hope you have enjoyed this post. Please vote for me in the links at the beginning of this post, remember you must like my photo and the Inspired Magazine facebook page for your vote to count.
See you soon
x

6 comments:

  1. Such a cool look!!
    Wanna follow each other? Let me know
    Hugs :)

    http://fashionalatic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will follow, please vote for me as well that would be amazing!
      You have a gorgeous blog
      x

      Delete
  2. I super love the shoes :) hehe :) Hugs from Philippines :)
    would you like to follow each other? just lemme know. i'll surely love to follow back =)http://tjfseries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! I will follow back.
      I would be interested in emailing you about some work actually! is that ok? x

      Delete
  3. the outfit is put together really good!

    www.theunwrittenstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you please also vote for me, it won't take two minutes all you have to do is like the two links in this post that are in red. x

      Delete