Pages

Wednesday 8 May 2013

Hello everyone, new blog post time and I've been loving the sunshine and warm weather. I think the weather is an instant mood booster, especially after such a gloomy weather start to the year. I've posted a sneak peak of one of my outfit's for this blog on Monday on my instagram, twitter and facebook. If you haven't seen it already I hope you like it.
My t-shirt is a white oversized t-shirt from ASOS, link here... http://www.asos.com//Asos/Asos-Oversized-T-Shirt/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=2516446 it was only £12 and it is nice and light weight for the summer. I've tucked it into my new grey skinny jeans also from ASOS in the sale. They are the brand Vila and have a slight stretch/elaticated feel to the fabric which makes they comfortable and easy to wear. The link for these jeans is here...http://www.asos.com//Vila/Vila-Skinny-Jeans/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=2733471
My casual outfit 
I'm also wearing my eagle necklace again, I posted about this is my last blog, I love it as it is really versatile and looks great with some many things. I wore this outfit with some flat boots which surprisingly I picked up from Tesco. 

However after this look the weather has again declined in to typical UK rainy weather. To keep myself a bit warmer in this disappointing weather I teamed these jeans with a monochrome striped long sleeve top instead. Again with my eagle necklace and my faux leather jacket which I posted about recently and is from Primark. My necklace is from Ethics https://www.facebook.com/ethics.darlington. My top I stole off my mum, however I know similar ones are fairly easy to come across.


The outfit as a whole.  Sorry I look so grumpy.
The basics.
ASOS also offer a great postage deal called 'collect plus', it allows you to pick up your items for free from a local convenient shop or supermarket if they have the service. This helps save on postage if you've spent a lot of money on your order, saves you spending any more. 

My jacket, stripes and eagle.
 I wore the outfit with my new, comfy and heavy embellished loafers from Primark, which is mentioned in my recent post. They were just a tenner and totally worth it to add some glamour to a otherwise black and white colour pallet.



My saviours. 
And for my finish my favourite cosmetic/hygiene product at the moment, it's the Dove 'original' compressed deodorant  I love this product as it's a gentle deodorant with vitamin E and also the new compressed cans are a lot smaller. This means it is perfect to fit in your handbag without loosing any of the product. Perfect for the hot summer weather. I always carry deodorant and perfume with me so these new cans save me a lot of handbag space. 
Also if you haven't seen please check out, hype and fan on my lookbook. The link for that is here... http://lookbook.nu/stepintomycloset it is also on a widget on the right hand side of my blog. You can see all my latest looks and who I've hyped about and therefore the outfits I'm loving. Also follow me on instagram at  Stepintomycloset7 and my twitter is @Charlottie7890. Let me guys know what you think, what I could improve on and also whether I should start a Youtube channel as I've been told I should. 
Hope you've enjoyed my post and have a fantastic week.


1 comment: